Mat to Feel Awake<br>Melissa Connolly<br>Class 615

Mat to Feel Awake
Melissa Connolly
Class 615

Watch this Class
This was just such a lovely class! Stretched out my tight runners hips wonderfully! Thank you!
Just what I needed. I have a lunch time stretchclass in 2 hours time and will definitely use this. It feels great.
1 person likes this.
This was a breath of fresh air. How wonderful to just focus on your body through stretching, taking the opportunity to re-connect the mind. LOVED it.
Thanks so much.
1 person likes this.
I could do that everyday! Just what I needed! Was great to have so much clear instruction so I didn't have to look at the screen too much! Thanks Melissa!
I love this class, it's so great to loosen up all of the tight muscles. Great pace and cues, thank you so muhc!
Loved this class. I felt amazing afterward. Thumbs Up!
Nice stretching, but I found there was too much talking?! Kind of wanted to be able to relax into the stretches a bit.
1 person likes this.
It's great to see people of various abilities doing this stretching video. It lets you know that it's ok if you can't do a complete split or bend completely over. Thank you. Hopefully I'll get there one day!
I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant and loved doing this class before I got pregnant. Wondering if it's still safe for me to do this workout now?
Hi Melody,
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Typically during your first trimester you can keep up with what you have been used to doing for exercise up through this point. Just take care and listen to your body.
Then in general, 2nd trimester discontinue lying on your stomach, taking your legs over head and move through the positions slowly.
After the 5th month or earlier if it feels right, only be on your back for no longer than 5 minutes.
Do what makes you feel good. Stretching usually feels wonderful to give that baby room as you grow.
Enjoy the process, it is a wonderful and magical time!
11-20 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin