Mat to Feel Awake<br>Melissa Connolly<br>Class 615

Mat to Feel Awake
Melissa Connolly
Class 615

Watch this Class
Karen L. Burka
yay mellissa! i will use some of these in my new stretch class for an aerial ballet company...thank you
This is such a fantastic class--I have been doing 2-3X per week and can already see a change in my range of motion after a few sessions. It's great in combination with more vigorous classes--relaxing enough to do after work! LOVE!
This is such a great class to add into my workout rotation. I love how limber and relaxed I feel. After just two classes, I'm feeling more flexible.
Phenomenal! Melissa, this class worked wonders for my rubber band tight body! Thank you so much! Def adding this routine to my faves!
One of the best stretch classes I have done. Its in my favourites now
Awsome
Wonderful class, just what I needed. Some details are new and very welcome to introduce in my next pilates class at the end. I personally prefer staying longer in the stretchings, but than it would take 75 minutes I guess . Love the way you guide people in their poses, I 'm sure they enjoyed that!
Very yoga, what a perfect meld.
Great class! This is a perfect way to end a week of kettlebells and zumba classes. Love it!
Loved this video! I am so tight and my flexibility is not great. This really pushed me to extend my stretches. Will do this regularly to increase my flexibility. Thanks!
21-30 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin