Build a Better Back Bend<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 669

Build a Better Back Bend
Karen Sanzo
Class 669

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
WOW, Lots of new tricks demonstrated here. This was terriffic!!!
2 people like this.
This was a great class. Loved all the unilateral work work. I can't wait to try of these.
I love the way Karen teaches! She is obviously full of information, but her delivery is so concise and simple I can hardly understand how she does it. Efficient word choice is not my specialty. I hope to learn from her again and again. On top of it all... she is super fun to be around!
Karen Sanzo
It was such a treat to be with Kristy at Pilates Anytime. Perry was calm and supportive, too.
Karen Sanzo
Unilateral work can identify "new" areas of weakness. Thanks for the comments.
Loved the class...the cadillac is such a wonderful piece of equipment...great class!
1 person likes this.
Excellent class. Not only good new choreograpy but solid concise cueing for everything....looking forward to trying all of the new stuff :) Thanks!
Karen Sanzo
We love the cadillac, too. Once you build on the concepts of traditional exercises, the sky is the limit with programming. Love your back bend picture!!
Karen Sanzo
1 person likes this.
Judy, I appreciate the feedback on the cuing. I love working my brain to figure out the shortest way describe movements.
1 person likes this.
Hi Karen! So nice to see you here. Not sure if you will remember me. I am Connie Kurcz (now Murtaugh). I took your mat certification at Cindy Cook's studio back in 2007. I learned so much from you and will be forever grateful! The cadillac routine was great, thank you!
1-10 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin