Can Pilates Help You Lose Weight? (Blog)

Can Pilates Help You Lose Weight? (Blog)

Read This Article
1 person likes this.
As a recovering exercise and diet addict, I was moved almost to tears by this post. I have been doing pilates to the exclusion of other workouts for about a year now, and have been learning about my body in a new, slow, sometimes frustrating, and always challenging way.
1 person likes this.
I have been doing pilates from the book by Alycea Ungaro and Pilates Anytime for about 2 months now and lost a couple of pounds. The difference is that I enjoy doing pilates and feel better afterwards so I am consistent - almost every day.
2 people like this.
Its not how you look, its how you feel which can navigate change. Once we know how to feel good, I mean feel really good about ourselves and adopt those ways into our weekly being, we can begin to love ourselves and give ourselves what our bodies deserve, which is a lot of care and attention. Nobody is going to do it for us, we have to make ourselves feel good, then we can know ourselves a lot better, than just sticking to a gruelling diet and exersise regime. OneLove
I love this!
Thank you Layla.
2 people like this.
Perfectly said. Thank you for sharing Sadie's words.
1 person likes this.
Wonderful! I couldĀ“t agree more....
1 person likes this.
great way to approach this question. thank you
1 person likes this.
ThankYou for sharing this article. It is what we need to hear more.
Big thumbs up :)
So glad this article has resonated well. It feels good to hear a voice that bolsters understanding.
Hi Layla, I am currently learning to be a health coach through IIN. I completely agree with your wise words displayed above, it makes me even happier to eventually to be able to serve the community as a wellness coach when I know there are other professionals out there in the field of health and wellness like yourself that will supplement my teachings on the community in a wise and honest manner as displayed above.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin