Hip Connections<br>Madeline Black<br>Workshop 401

Hip Connections
Madeline Black
Workshop 401

Watch this Workshop
Great presenter, easy to follow, not too technical, well put together and an excellent topic. More please!
Ted Johnson
We've had some people ask is about how the CECs work. There is no extra charge for the CECs. After you purchase the workshop, instructions will appear on the screen. Basically, after you watch the video, you take a quiz. When you pass the quiz, you will be able to print out your CEC certificate from the PMA and you'll have your credits.
So glad to hear you liked it Luciana! We think Madeline is brilliant.
What a fantastic presentation! This really expanded my understanding of that often ignored and murky area around the hip sockets! Showing the work on different bodies was so helpful too. I would love to see more from Madeline, she's brilliant.
Susie C
Thank you for a great workshop. It was just what I needed as the mystery of the hips can always create so many unanswered questions!! Would love more of this sort of thing. Maybe shoulder girdle next time. Love this website.
So glad to see a workshop being offered for PMA CEC's! How long will it be available as a download? I was planning on downloading it later this summer. Will it still be available in August/September?
Ted Johnson
Hi Phyllis, the workshop will still be available for at least the rest of 2011.
this workshop is great explanation very clear and easy to follow, can way to wath it a couple of before passing the test.i like this format i can try it with client and listen again to make sure i doing it well thank you Madeline.Just one thing sometime the student place themselve in front on the camera and can see especially the feet, other than that i cannot complain.can wait for more
Johanna W
2 people like this.
Hip Connections was a valuable learning experience. The segments were so well-organized and clearly presented that the knowledge has already changed the way I analyze and teach clients. Thank you for this CEC workshop. Please continue to offer more of this caliber to members.
3 people like this.
I have a question, and I'm wondering if there is a simple answer, or at least a short one. The student who was used as an example had an anterior pelvis and therefore Madeline did a lot of work to open up her anterior hip and lateral quads... This was excellent information for me because I'm also oriented this way, but I have a lot of clients who are "tuckers" and I'm wondering what sort of protocol would you use with someone who already has a posterior pelvic placement "functionally"... It seems the "tuckers" of the world suffer from more sciatic issues and I would love some new tricks for relieving those???
Thank you,
Summer
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin