Beginner Series #4<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 427

Beginner Series #4
Niedra Gabriel
Class 427

Watch this Class
About 30 mins into this class it froze. Unable to restart from the place it left off. Frustrating!
Sandra ~ I am sorry you are having trouble playing this video. If you have already restarted your computer to clear away the processes that aren't running, I would suggest changing your video player settings by:

- clicking on "My Account"
- selecting the "Video Player" tab at the top of the page
- selecting the option "Show Options For Low Med and HD"

As this is one of our older videos from 2011, it may require the video player options for "Low" or "Med," which should stream the video without any stops. If you continue to have issues playing this video, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Hi, loving this series! I have a vey week core for anything that calls for coming from the floor to a sitting position, for most I use a chair to hold my feet down as suggested but what do I do in the teaser....I can't even get up with the help of my hands on my legs, thanks
Niedra Gabriel
Hi Nicola, I love your spirit and willingness to ask questions. When you rollup to sitting make sure you are also contracting your rib cage, sometimes people miss that part and only contract in the hip area - this may help give you more power.
with Teaser you can try placing your feet against a wall and starting from the sitting position, then slowly lower your body to the floor, you can help with the hands so as not to fall down. a few times like this may teach your body how to roll and you may find yourself able to lift up as well. You can also try this without the wall, legs up and body up, holding legs, then lowering down to floor, then trying to come back up. Let me know if you find this helps you.
Great advice!!! yes indeed I think I am struggling with contracting my rib cage and did find the wall helpful, thanks again....I will keep practicing!
Niedra Gabriel
Hope you do well.
Niedra is so good!
Niedra I am loving getting stronger through this series and making a lot more connections. Thanks!
Niedra Gabriel
You are very welcome Barbara - so glad you are benefitting.
Loving Niedra's classes, progress is brilliant but still sruggling with the sit up!
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin