Marathon Mat<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 435

Marathon Mat
Rael Isacowitz
Class 435

Watch this Class
I am so inspired by this man. He brings such joy to the movement and makes me smile, relax and truly feel my body move with flow and ease.. even when it hurts!! Thank you Rael for bringing such life to this work. Joe is smiling down upon you!!
Jamie
Wow!!! What an amazing class!!! Rael is such an inspiration to us all and I'm so grateful to have had him teach my certification course last March in Costa Mesa! Thanks for all you do Rael and for keeping my loving Pilates everyday!! :)
amaaaazing! love the beginning of this...so thoughtful and inspiring..... to remind us how much JOY there is in moving and feeling an internal flow within ourselves....Brava!
AMAZING!!! I particularly enjoyed the deliberate pace and repeat of certain exercises for precision. So glad to have been able to take this class!!!
Unbelievably inspiring.

JOY is a word that definitely comes to mind. And rekindling the fire. Thank you so much Rael for your truly amazing and beautiful work, and thank you Kristi for bringing it to us in this accessible venue. This makes me want to be a better teacher. And that's a great thing.
Sign me up for the next one....amazing. Love the boomerang rock! Loved hIp circle prep, rotation & arm extension in spine stretch forward, single leg stretch/criss cross variations, even side gaze in hundreds....thank you !
i love Rael class but I did not have time to see the video completely and now it does not allow me to see it again
I just completed the first hour for the second time and am so amazed at Rael's teaching! I love watching him perform the exercises and listening to him cue..................such a great resource for myself as a fairly new certified BASI instructor !! I have coming to Long Beach to meet Rael and you , Kristi , on my Bucket List !!! I feel so proud to be a certified BASI instuctor !!!
I look forward to meeting you Janice!
And Victoria, your comments validate my entire reason for starting PA... thank you both very much!
Laura we aren't having trouble running the video on this end. I hope you had some success getting it to run again for you. It's always good to check how many programs are open on your computer and how long its been since you've shut down your computer... the fewer the programs open the better and things usually speed up a bit when the computer has had a break...
21-30 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin