Marathon Mat<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 435

Marathon Mat
Rael Isacowitz
Class 435

Watch this Class
Elsabe D
Oh my gosh, this was incredible! Thank you for the opportunity to watch this!
I super love the class. Rael is in deed a supermaster Pilates's teacher.I did it to the end but I felt I did a day of workout. I will keep doing until it feels easy to the end.
Thanks Kristi and to all Pilates's anytime team.
Lisa L
For us in England who have very rarely had the joy of being taught by Rael, this is such a treat to have online! Thank you
LOVE IT! What a great birthday workout, just what I wanted. Took the day off and spent the first 2 hrs doing what I love. Thanks!
Dear friends, colleagues, students, Pilates enthusiasts,
Your words mean a great deal to me. This summer I have had the pleasure of being the featured presenter for the PAA conference in Australia teaching 200 wonderful people including many old friends. Spent a few blissful days in Hawaii and head for Israel tomorrow...life is so full of adventures. Keep up your practice, enjoy Pilates Anytime, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Valerie! Love from Rael
Some photos from Rael's presentations in Australia!
Safe Travels Rael!!

More... Hey! There's Meredith too!

Esto es disfrutar de Pilates. Gracias por esta clase, la pondré en Mis Favoritas
i can't get enough of this class. Rael inspires me to want more, and ask more of my clients.
So cool that you have Rael. Im liking it! No I am loving it!!:0)Need to come back tomorrow to do the other half!! I am doing my own 30 day!!Thanks so much for Pilates Anytime!!!
31-40 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin