Marathon Mat<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 435

Marathon Mat
Rael Isacowitz
Class 435

Watch this Class
Eish! Just fab! x
Amazing,
this is sooooo beautiful, thank you, Rael, for the endless inspiration and learning process!
Como siempre,Rael fantástico. Felicidades
Jaime_sf
Rael is awesome. So glad he's on this site. This class is very long though. I ended up breaking it up and still thoroughly enjoy and learned a lot.
Love it!!! Again and again…..
More please!
I can`t get enough of this class and Rael (please Matwork)
Please more from Rael!
He inspires me to want more…..
I love the fact that your all love mat work - I do too! There truly is nothing as focused, meditative and intense as the mat work. I thank you again and again for your kind words and support. I hope to see you soon in a mat class. I taught 2 this weekend at the BASI Academy and was reminded as I always am, how therapeutic it is - I am flying high!
Amazing workout!!! I love it :) :) :)
AnnS
Dear Rael Isacowitz, this is the third New Year's that I've done this class. It is a challenge for me every time, but there's something about your epic journey that gives me such encouragement and inspiration. Grateful for your beautiful teaching--wishing you a very happy new year.
AnnS I am honored that doing this class has become a New Year's tradition for you. Your words touch me deeply. I wish you, and everyone on this forum, a very Happy New Year full of joy and inspiration.
51-60 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin