Booty Barre™ Basics<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 443

Booty Barre™ Basics
Tracey Mallett
Class 443

Watch this Class
my first class of booty barre, great class
1 person likes this.
Awesome Tracey! I wore my heart monitor throughout the class and I burned a, butt bustin' 300 cal, cardio stayed right up in the fat burning range crankin, and bringing it up to the anaerobic stage to use that lactic acid, so cool, a genius workout all in a mere 40min! I'm going to keep practicing!! oxJudy
2 people like this.
Thank you Tracy! I love how controlled the movements are. This is a great intro class for someone who is uncoordinated, like me. I am looking forward to trying the next level Booty Barre class (after I've mastered the basics).
1 person likes this.
I love this class, love to feel my glutes,inner thights...Thanks
2 people like this.
I´m humbled! Level 2 was all I could muster. Tracey´s encouragement coupled with her acknowledgement that this is HARD got me through...but a level 3 version isn't in my near future. lol Going to ask my 30 year old daughter who is a dancer and a marathon runner to give it a go.
1 person likes this.
Great class Tracey! Coming from a non-dancer background this gave me a good starting point! I found it challenging yet very enjoyable... would love to see some more !! :)
1 person likes this.
After this class I defy anyone to say that Pilates is easy.......
1 person likes this.
I love how a basic class can be so tough and challenging depending on what you put into it. Thanks Tracey!!
1 person likes this.
WOW, who needs a gym when you have teachers like Tracey! My legs are shakkkkkkkking!
1 person likes this.
GREAT workout!!
31-40 of 135

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin