Foam Roller Release
Rebekah Rotstein
Class 543

Watch this Class
MKV
I feel so much lighter in my body thank you
MKV
I feel so much lighter in my body thank you
Already commented on this video but have to say I think this is my favorite class here (so far) and I LOVE Pilatesanytime!
I'm so glad to hear that the class is still being enjoyed four and a half years later! That makes me really happy to hear, especially seeing how myofascial release and neuromyofascial techniques have become increasingly popular!
Elaine - I just saw your question so I apologize for the delay in responding. First of all, if someone has had compression fractures, they should have some guidance from their medical practioners and clearance to work with you. If your concern is just *potential* for compression fractures, you should know that the fractures occur typically from compression to the front of the vertebrae and that excess force stems from a flexion position which we are not doing here. We are in fact encouraging segmental extension. You may want to use a soft roller for those at higher risk of fracture. Note that those people may also not want to place their body weight of the lateral ribcage on the roller either and I would not recommend the full thigh rolling in high risk cases or elderly. Feel free to contact me via email.
Far too much talking and little action for me. I got bored!
I love this class! Awesome.
This class is fantastic! It made my day. Thank you, Rebekah.
Fantastic!!! This is more like a workshop, so much information. My body feel so different after this, simple moves with focus and detail, amazing results. Thank you Rebecca,
Fantastic!!! This is more like a workshop, so much information. My body feel so different after this, simple moves with focus and detail, amazing results. Thank you Rebecca,
41-50 of 67

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin