Centering Magic Circle<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 565

Centering Magic Circle
Meredith Rogers
Class 565

Watch this Class
Keep up the good work Joni and thank you everyone!!
Michael L
1 person likes this.
That was a great class! I felt worked out yet opened up at the same time. Exactly how a Pilates class should be. My favorite part was, "Holy Birds!" :)
1 person likes this.
Meredith you are my favorite magic ring class so far!! Really really loved it! So creative and unique you gave me many ideas on how to use the ring differently and your ques excellent. Thanks.
Thank you for taking class with me, Candace...and for your lovely feedback.
1 person likes this.
Totally fantastic! Absolutely what I wanted from my workout today! Thank you
Thank you Ashley!
3 people like this.
ok so i noticed that all the comments were from 1 yr ago, its almost 2013, meridith i feel so invigorated and much stronger after this class. your cuing is superb! I love your creativity.. look forward to more in 2013!!
Thank you Janis! Cheers to many more classes in the New Year.
1 person likes this.
Janis, I'm one of the "year ago people" who finds that this class offers everything just as wonderfully today as it did then. The cues Meredith offers here provide so much opportunity to find more, More, MORE. Sometimes I am sure she is present in the room as she gently suggests a subtle position change or makes a correction that applies to me.
1 person likes this.
shout out from South Africa loved this session, especially the plank series!! so many new things you can do incorporating the magic circle always shied away from working with the magic circle, this will go onto my favourite list !
21-30 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin