Mini ChiBall Choreography<br>Michael King<br>Class 566

Mini ChiBall Choreography
Michael King
Class 566

Watch this Class
Hi Mandy Unfortunately the link you sent doesn't work. Can you send again or let me know on email, as I wld really like to buy the tracks from Michael's class. So glad he will be doing some more....love the choreography Thank you Barbara
Sorry about the broken link. I will send the question straight to Michael in hopes of learning how to get his music.
Fab class, really enjoyable, thank you. So refreshing to see the Pilates moves put together with such lovely choreography...& all I need is a mat & ball! Thank you Michael.
Michael is soooo gracefull. The ladies are good as well but he is so good. Great cuing,demonastration, music...loved it.
Hi Guys, sorry it took me so long to reply to the question of music in the ChiBall Pilates class. I used music from my Spirals Programme which is available on my web site www.michaelkingpilates.com but I have also just released a new CD Inner Harmony which is available for download. It was done by two friends of mine who did allot of the Cafe Del Mar music and I love it.
Thank you Michael!
1 person likes this.
Beautiful class. Wonderful transitions and flowing moves.
Thank you for all the ideas, Michael and guys...now in hot pursuit of the music Barbara Wraith UK
1 person likes this.
Hi Michael ¿Para cuándo otra clase como ésta?. Muchas gracias.
1 person likes this.
Filmé más de tres clases y espero que el estará en breve
21-30 of 96

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin