Therapeutic Mat<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 571

Therapeutic Mat
Niedra Gabriel
Class 571

Watch this Class
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Mat for your interest and suggestions. I will keep this in mind - it is really more a workshop - but I will think what I can offer about this. I am glad your practice is daily, unravelling the body is an on going process at all ages.

H
H
Hey, you really do need a stick or similar to do this class. Currently listed as mat only.
My tight shoulders thank you!
1 person likes this.
H ~ Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know that the Pilates pole was not listed. I have added it as a prop for this class.
Geraldene P
1 person likes this.
Thanks, Niedra, this set of exercises got me out of a very tight spot (pun intended) during lockdown with no access to physio support - finally, I can start swimming again with confidence that my shoulder is stronger for the stretch and strengthening.
Niedra Gabriel
Bravo Geraldene 
Justine J
1 person likes this.
Niedra, you have such a wonderful energy and your “way” with the client is just superlative. As a new instructor, I’m so glad that I have found your videos. I’m learning so much from you. Would you please come to my home and do that tandem shoulder opener with me? Ha ha!
Niedra Gabriel
Justine J you made me laugh. But if you wanted the personal touch, check out my website for details of retreats and events: I have a Costa Rica event coming up and it will be VERY hands on!
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin