Music-Oriented Mat<br>Zayna Gold<br>Class 593

Music-Oriented Mat
Zayna Gold
Class 593

Watch this Class
OK I watched this through the other day and until you do it, whIch I did this morning.. you just cant appreciate the intensity of it!! I sweated!! Thank you Zanya although I might not like you so much tomorrow..lol Jamie
Hi Jamie,
you sound like my clients! i enjoy helping people feel mentally relaxed & happy while i am kicking your butt! so my workouts often look gentle, but when you do them they are killer! thank you so much for working out with me on PA. Each time you will feel even more intense because you will be able to hear more cues. Please keep in touch and let me know how it goes after the first few times!
I love cardio pilates. I have taken it for many months at the professional studio I attend here in Texas. I would love to see an entire library of cardio pilates here on PA... I love it all really! Great Job, I see now why you won the contest! Thanks for the great workout...
Hi, I just joined this site and am loving it. Just did this class at work! Great class as I learned more of how to get into my abs! This really is pilatesanytime!! Love it!
Hi Valerie and Cindy. Valerie thank you so much for the compliments! It is so nice to hear this. I love cardio pilates too. It is so whole body from head to toe. I just finished teaching a 111 minute class that had one hour of cardio followed by the mat work. OMG! I feel so relaxed. Cindy-PA is really the best. I am about to go to New York for the weekend and am bringing my ipad so I can practice my favorite PA videos tomorrow. Keep getting into your abs! Keep in touch guys.
I really enjoyed the standing series...very new twist on pilates
Thank you Emily, I enjoy taking basic Pilates Mat exercises and experimenting with the movements in different body positions. That is how I came up with the standing series. Jan/Feb Pilates Style features an article in which I use this idea for a new twist on Pilates! Keep in touch!
Sarah N
Hi Zayna,

Fun variations! Loved the VMO work and standing scissors.
Hi Sarah,
Thank you! I started doing the VMO work myself and with my clients about a year and a half ago. Most of us are not used to isolating these muscles and when you first start it kills! You can do these exercises standing or in the C-curve position seated with the ball behind your back. Lifting one leg at a time. Glad you are enjoying the variations!
AWESOME!!!
11-20 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin