Music-Oriented Mat<br>Zayna Gold<br>Class 593

Music-Oriented Mat
Zayna Gold
Class 593

Watch this Class
RT
zayna thanks for this class..i loved the way u took the mat moves up to standing and also the plank variations...we always talk of pilates giving a long, lean body...this way we could feel it more..and ur teaching and energy is fantastic!
Great! It really helped me to feel the pelvic floor. I will do this class often.
Hi Aarthi and Lydia, So glad you are enjoying my remix of Pilates moves. Amazing how taking the mat work into standing, plank etc. adds such a new dimension. Lydia pressing your feet through the floor and crown of head up to ceiling really gives you PF activation! Keep in touch , guys!
probably one of the best classes i've taken! Done standing pilates before but i was challenged in new ways, and deepened my core work!
Thanks for a great class and great energy!
Hi Danielle, thank you so much for your kind words! I am glad that you loved the workout and got a great challenge. Keep in touch and email me anytime with questions at zayna@bostonbody.com.
Great mat class utilizing the principles of Barre work as well. Curiosity, what was the music playlist that you used in this video for the workout? It was very eclectic!
Thank you Lori! I used several royalty free web sites to find great music for my PA workout. Google royalty free music and you will find several sites where you can explore different kinds of music. One of my favorites is jamendo.com. Let me know what you find - I am always looking for more great tunes - music is my biggest motivator for Barre and this type of cardio Pilates.
Thank you!
Wow Wow Wow! Deep AND Cardio!! Def cominq back! Thank you!
Thank you Miriam. Nothing like getting cardio while using our wonderful Pilates Principles. Just came from PA and shot a new Intermediate Mat and Reformer workout. Let me know how you like them once they are posted!
31-40 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin