Mat/Barre Fusion<br>Cecile Bankston<br>Class 600

Mat/Barre Fusion
Cecile Bankston
Class 600

Watch this Class
Added this to my favorites!!Felt as I was dancing while doing my pilates exercises.Such fun!!
Morgan, one idea about cardio is this. You could possibly have them stand at the end of the class and repeat some of the ballet work at a quicker pace standing. However, they might need something to hold on to. Also in a traditional ballet class, you have jumping, but the concern there for
some people would be that jumping just on a floor with no shoes is kind of high impact. I will definitely think about it!
Fantastic....I will definitely be borrowing many pieces of this session for my barre (&mat) students. Love love love it. Thank you PA for again exposing me to another amazing Pilates master!
Marlisa E
1 person likes this.
So fun and new for my body! I loved this!
Great class...didn't feel all that challenging but I know that I will feel it tomorrow. GREAT butt workout!
Sarah N
Teaser heel beats! Wowza! Loved it.
Super duper class. As an ex-ballet dancer this really hit the spot.
Thanks Kristi! We'll talk...
FANTASTIC Class! I love the "ballet" portions because I'm not a dancer and have always wanted to be!
Thanks again you southern diva for a wonderful class. So much fun but lots of great work! As someone stated earlier, great addition to barre classes....reminds me of floor barre seen in the past! Thank you for sharing!!
11-20 of 88

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin