Begin with a Bang!<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 672

Begin with a Bang!
Karen Sanzo
Class 672

Watch this Class
Love the Front rowing cues! Really nice class, thank you!
Awesome. Karen is the best instructor! I'm so thankful to Pilates Anytime for having her workouts available online.
Loved it! Would also love to see some of Karen's awesome work with the Tower.
Thank you!
Really loved this session! Such a different order than what I'm use to but I liked it!
This is an awesome class with a fun new approach to add flavor to moves will already love. I am going to use this today to teach a duet of clients at 2 different level abilities.I'm sure each will feel challenged and successful..
I loved this class Karen! Great cues, great exercises and one of my favorites! Thanks!
Karen has a great ability to articulate cues that help bring a whole new understanding to a movement. Great class. I also love the "starting with a bang" which makes the class feel new.
Good Afteroon from the Land of Aus! Loved this down under - you rock Karen.
Karen Sanzo
Come on down, or over or up...to Dallas. Always welcome new clients!!! THANK YOU--It's obvious Pilates Anytime provides such a great forum for exercise enthusiasts. My brain is already planning for new classes.
Thank you Karen for your creative class and fantastic cueing...pressing the feet down in the footwork really helps me engage the back of the legs...love the short spine variation and the refreshing order!
21-30 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin