The submission period for the 2018 Next Pilates Anytime Teacher Competition has ended. This video will explain the details of the competition and the prizes the winner will receive. Please make sure you follow our guidelines as we will not accept videos that do not comply with our rules and regulations.
- All Pilates teachers with at least five years teaching experience are encouraged to apply.
- Submit a 4 to 10 minute video of you teaching a series of Pilates exercises to one student.
- The series to be taught is The Stomach Massage Series, including Round Back, Flat Back, Reach, and Twist. Modifications will be accepted if they are needed for the client in the video, however, an explanation of why the exercise was modified is required.
- The winner will be featured on Pilates Anytime.
Please review the Official Rules for complete details, including eligibility restrictions, before entering.
- Applications will be accepted from Monday, June 18, 2018 through Sunday, July 22, 2018.
- To apply, answer a few questions and upload a short (4 to 10 minute) video to YouTube of you teaching the Pilates exercises.
Selection and Voting
- A distinguished panel of judges will select the ten finalists. The judges this year are: Joanne Bezzina, John Garey, Juan Nieto, Kathryn Ross-Nash, and Maria Leone.
- All potential finalists are subject to a confirmation of eligibility.
- The finalists to be announced on August 13, 2018.
- Voting by Pilates Anytime members from August 13 to September 9, 2018.
- Winner announced on September 10, 2018.
- Flight, ground transportation, and 5-nights accommodations split between Las Vegas and Santa Barbara.
- Video shoot in our Santa Barbara studio.
- Winner becomes visiting teacher on Pilates Anytime with their class available online.
- Winner becomes ambassador for Pilates Nerd.
- Free pass, transportation and lodging for PMA Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Chance to elevate your Pilates career.
No comments yet. Be the first!