All of the competitors who submit an acceptable application by the deadline of 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on Sunday, July 22, 2018, will be reviewed by our panel of distinguished judges.
The distinguished judges are: Joanne Bezzina
, John Garey
, Juan Nieto
, Kathryn Ross-Nash
, and Maria Leone
. The judges will collaborate to select the top 10 entrants.
The criteria used by the judges are:
- Safety. Did you choose a client who is at an appropriate level for these exercises? Did you make appropriate modifications when needed and explain why you made this choice? Were you mindful of your own posture while supporting your client?
- Knowledge. Did you demonstrate an understanding of the Pilates Method?
- Presence. Were you able to be confident and natural on camera?
- Awareness. Were you able to balance teaching to the body in front of you while still being aware of the audience watching?
- Communication. Were you able to clearly communicate your cues to your client?
No comments yet. Be the first!