If you're seeing a message that your browser's cookie functionality is turned off, it's possible that you don't have cookies enabled in your browser.
Follow these browser-specific instructions to enable cookies:
To enable cookies in Chrome (PC)
1. Open Chrome.
2. Click on More (top right of browser window) > Settings.
3. Select Privacy and security > Site settings.
4. Click Cookies and turn the switch to On.
To enable cookies in Chrome (Mac)
1. Click the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner of your browser window menu bar > Settings.
2.Privacy and Security > Cookies and other site data
3. Select Allow all cookies
On a PC to determine which version of the browser you have:
1. Open Firefox
2. Click Help
3. Click About Mozilla Firefox and the version number is displayed.
To enable cookies in Mozilla Firefox 3.x.x (PC)
1. Click Tools > Options.
2. Click Privacy in the top panel.
3. Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
4. Check the box next to Accept cookies from sites to enable cookies, or uncheck it to disable them.
5. Click OK.
To enable cookies in Mozilla Firefox (Mac)
1. Go to the Firefox drop-down menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Privacy.
4. Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
5. Check the box next to Accept cookies from sites to enable cookies, or uncheck it to disable them.
6. Click OK.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or 8
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Select Tools
3. Select Internet Options
4. Select Privacy (from the top menu of the Internet Options box)
5. You should see that the security is set at Block All Cookies.
6. If the security is set to Block All Cookies you will need to reduce the security to High
by sliding the security bar downwards.
7. Once you have adjusted the setting click Apply at the bottom right of the menu box.
Pilates Anytime will never allow you to log in if the security is set to Block All Cookies.
To enable cookies in Safari:
1. Go to the Safari drop-down menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Privacy in the top panel.
4. Under Block Cookies either select the option From third parties and advertisers or Never.
Still Having problems?
If you've already checked that your cookies are enabled, and you're still seeing an error message that your browser's cookie functionality is turned off, try opening a new window in your browser. Sometimes using tabs in a single browser instance can cause your cookies to stick.
After having tried all of the above, if you are still receiving the error message then you can try clearing your cache and deleting your cookies. This will impact all the saved settings from other programs and should be considered a last resort.
If you are trying the above you are still having problems, please email us with the following information:
1. Operating system (e.g. Windows 7)
2. Browser used (e.g. Safari)
3. Security software used, if any (e.g. Norton Internet Security 2010)
No comments yet. Be the first!