Tension Release Mat<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 678

Tension Release Mat
Tom McCook
Class 678

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
Tom has such a soothing and calming voice. I woke up this morning really tight and now I feel invigorated and ready for the day. Terrific cuing and visualization throughout the entire workout. The instructors on PA are AMAZING!!!
3 people like this.
Wow, wow, wow! I was just going to do the warm up to relax before bed, but couldn't stop...reminded me of some lovely things I haven't done in quite awhile. Great class!...just one problem, it's now 1:00 am and I'm wide awake.
Great class.thank you :)
Great class. I felt I stretched every muscle in my body. Going to add this class to my favorites. Have repeated your class several times already.
2 people like this.
Love this class! Can't wait to do it again! I would love to have more of Tom's classes! Thanks Tom!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class, working deeply but with a calm and relaxed approach. Many thanks.........
1 person likes this.
I am not big on commenting but just have to do so for this class - fabulous!! Can we have more of Tom - pretty please :o)
Love the introduction of the Franklin method and then incorporating into pilates. Great class!
2 people like this.
Superbe !
Paola Maruca
I was honored to meet Tom Mccook on Pilates on Tour last December in Rome and I must say I felt the same this time...the sensation of 'floating' throughout the class...he is amazing and I really hope to see him again in the future....thanks PA once again for bringing us the best of the best...
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin