Pilates For Children<br>Brett Howard<br>Workshop 820

Pilates For Children
Brett Howard
Workshop 820

Watch this Workshop
This was great! I am going to use today with the girl scouts.
Thanks!
Dear Brett, thank you so much for the wonderful, playful workshop. It has given me a great base and creative ideas to build up my pilates sessions for kids. I'm looking forward to the new one to come ;)
I LOVE working with children and teens! This workshop is amazing! Will there be anymore or can you lead me to a place where I can learn more and get more ideas for working with young ones?!
Misty ~ Have you seen the manual and curriculum for teaching Pilates to young people that Brett co-authored?
Silvia Goca
Me gustaría saber sí hay posibilidad de traducirlo a español y de cuántas horas es el seminario.
Gracias!
Ellen E
I just completed this workshop and the Pilates for teens. As a UK based Physiotherapist and Pilates instructor I voluntarily taught a class for 5 to 7 year olds at the local school. So much of Brett's advice range true to my own experience of managing children in a class setting. I really enjoyed these workshops and it has motivated me to do more work with this age group.
Paola Maruca
About to start teaching a class for kids and after studying the PMA manual (Pilates for children and adolescent), this was absolutely fantastic. Brett is awesome as always. Thank you!
Jamie H
This workshop and Teaching Pilates for Teens have been so insightful. They are in my favorites. Brett provides some wonderful warm up activities that I can do with my Kindergarten class. Although this is for 'pilates' there are many helpful tips that can be applicable in the everyday classroom. He has creative strategies that I plan to implement into my classroom. The Snake Charmer, Mirror, The Amazing Race, and Fish Bowl are examples of games and introductory ideas that I plan to use. Brett really impressed me with these workshops!
Thank you, it was very helpful! My first pilates lesson for kids yesterday was funny :)
DJ
DJ
I am so inspired now to teach children... it was so much fun, creative interactive and FREE! thank you Brett - you are a wonderful teacher with great talent!
31-40 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin