Advanced BASI Mat Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 962

Advanced BASI Mat Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 962

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
Wow Meredith. The best one of yours yet! Demanding but a great flow and challenge!
1 person likes this.
Truly the "Best Of" Meredith!!Loved the transitions especially the spine stretch forward into open leg rocker and your swan dive was was perfection beyond words!! Your ab work is always killer but I really loved the extras and you did my favorites too!! Loved it! thanks soo much!
Myriam Kane
1 person likes this.
Absolutely wonderful and energizing class, Meredith! Great flow, clear cueing...a real joy...thank you!
1 person likes this.
I got so much out of this class. I always expect many benefits from Meredith's precise and creative cueing, challenging core work and beautiful flow and transitions - but this particular class went above and beyond already sky-high expectations. Thank you so much for being my teacher!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much! It reinforces everything I'm learning. Nice to meet you in person.
WOW! Thanks for the amazing feedback guys and for taking class with me! Nice to meet you too Darlene :)
1 person likes this.
woa! serious work yet deeeliteful, as always, Meredith.
2 people like this.
Wha...... I need to practice more! I got left behind in exhaustion, loved watching you do the swan dive! Awesome , I am in awe. You inspire me to keep going and never give up! Loved it, well the first half. hahahaha.
1 person likes this.
This was a challenging and fun class! Your arabesque, swan dive, etc are beautiful and inspiring. Thank you Meredith, I look forward to taking more of your classes.
Thanks for the kind words ladies!!
1-10 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin