Remembering Ron<br>Ron Fletcher<br>Documentary 1029

Remembering Ron
Ron Fletcher
Documentary 1029

Watch this Documentary
thank you for sharing this video! beautiful
1 person likes this.
It is truly a wonderful insight into Ron and his work, thank you so much and I believe that all students learning this method should watch this and understand that Ron was so instrumental in helping this method become what it is today.
1 person likes this.
I'm so grateful to have viewed this wonderful tribute. It has truly inspired me personnally to continue learning about this amazing form of movement we call pilates. Thank you PA!
Yeong Cheol C
great master.
2 people like this.
What a beautiful documentary and the filming and work on putting this together. Just beautiful!
Amazing story which makes me want to get to know more about the ron fletcher pilates
Kyria and PA this one is brilliant as well. I have just finished watching all of them. Our industry is so lucky to have this rich history available. Bravo!

Kyria Sabin
I agree, Cara. This living exploration of our common roots is an absolute GIFT!
Karen Sanzo
1 person likes this.
wonderful job. great footage. simply awesome.
1 person likes this.
An amazing tribute to the Pilates lineage. Thank you Kyria for working to put this together with PA.
1 person likes this.
I am so touched by this. Amazing to watch and wonderful to get to see Ron's personality. I can only imagine how brilliant and inspiring he was. IS!!! Incredible. Am forever grateful... I have a new lease on life because of this vision. Maraming salamat from the Philippines.
31-40 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin