Prenatal Upper Body Strength<br>Leah Stewart<br>Class 1240

Prenatal Upper Body Strength
Leah Stewart
Class 1240

Watch this Class
LOVED THIS ONE! Perfect wake up stretch :)
Thank you! I loved the standing section and really felt the arms! I'm 23 weeks, have tried several of these and really appreciate your work, Leah. Plus this is a great length for me.
1 person likes this.
I am not pregnant but really loved this class. You are so good at what you do and a real inspiration. Thanks
Really enjoyed the free form and stretching in this class. I feel fantastic after it at 38 weeks!
Thanks so much
you're a genius Leah. I truly feel blessed to have these classes at my disposal. I am only 9 1/2 weeks pregnant but my whole body felt so tight (SO much looser now though) and all last night I had a sick 16 mo. old child that I brought into bed with me in the middle of the night--she kicked my back for hours. This class was a God-send just now. I have been waiting to do it all day and I am so happy I did. It really felt so great. really--so great. I have had some tough "morning" sickness too so this is just what I needed---loosed up, took my mind off things, felt more alive and energized. LOVE IT!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love using this as a quick pick me up. So freeing to move like this!
Hi Leah,
Exactly what I wanted, I'm 18 weeks and till moving pretty well, but was feeling so tight in my neck! The free flowing movement is a great creative way t get us out of our heads and into our bodies. Thank you!
I didn't "DO" the workout but watched it while standing & fun print laundry! I did a few moves with the ankle rolls and flowing arm beginning series-LOVE! I'm 23 weeks and a Pilates instructor and will definitely be working these ideas into my classes!
Great class Leah, thank you! I like that it's more free-flowing than usual and it felt particularly good in my hips and belly area, helps beat the bloat ;) + I'm keeping this shoulder work in mind to do at my desk when I need a break!
Hi. Just had a question about Pilates for low placentas .. Any favourite exercises or thoughts ? One of my prenatals has been with me for two years. This is the second baby and she's strong able to do some relevant level 3 exercises side line. But I don't want any further pressure so should I keep to the fundamentals ?
31-40 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin