Romana's Reformer Flow<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 1350

Romana's Reformer Flow
Monica Wilson
Class 1350

Watch this Class
I thought this was a great class Monica! My very first Pilates instructor was also Romana trained and you remind me of her! I had no problem following the spring change. This is a great full body workout in 30 minutes! Thanks!
F B
still in love with your style
Monica Wilson
Very kind of you:) Glad you liked it!
I really enjoyed this class I particularly love the knee stretch transitions. Thank you so much for that creativity and that challenge. I appreciate it!
Monica Wilson
Hi Lissette, the Knee Stretch series can be some of the least favorite exercises. The trasitions give me just the extra burst of energy I need to finish strong. So glad you enjoyed this class!
Chloe
This was my first class with PA and it was terrible class. I stopped half way. The instructor is horrible at speaking and explaining her directions verbally. She is completely oblivious to the fact that people do not have an instructor standing beside the person on the reformer to move their body or adjust their springs. Considering ending my free 7 day trial today if this is what I can come to expect from reformer workouts.
Chloe ~ Thank you for your forum comment. We are sorry that you did not enjoy this class. Monica is a well-established teacher in the industry with over 20 years of teaching experience. We understand that every teaching style does not resonate with every person and we are happy to help you find the right classes for you. Please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com and we can offer suggestions for other classes.
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin