Foam Roller Experience<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1380

Foam Roller Experience
Amy Havens
Class 1380

Watch this Class
Liz
Liz
1 person likes this.
I'm not a dancer either, but very much appreciated and enjoyed the focus on which side is stronger / weaker and working with that.  Great to have a short yet satisfying workout too! Thanks
Julie  and Liz  -- thank you both for taking class with me!  Anyone can take these classes, dancers or not because we all have a more dominant side!!  Although I don't dance anymore, I know these protocols are still extremely important to me and we all should stay curious about our 'stronger' side and the potential for the 'other side'. 
1 person likes this.
Fast, thorough, and beautiful!

1 person likes this.
Exercises on foam roller with hand weights; one of my favorites and this class is perfect for specially stiff shoulder blades; thank you Amy
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kandie and Cigdem !!  Foam roller work is some of my favorite too!!
1 person likes this.
former dancer and new mom needing the balance! got rid of my butt cramp, thank you.
1 person likes this.
Maria congratulations on being a new mom!!!  Glad you enjoyed this class, come back to it.... there are some real gems in here (if I do say so myself!!)
This one feels so good for my shoulders this morning. Thanks for all the great classes, Amy!
I just love your natural way of speaking to the camera/us; it gives your classes a kind of "cozy feeling" although one has to work and (sometimes) fight :o)
Love your work Amy!
101-110 of 128

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin