Foot Corrector Tutorial<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Tutorial 1341

Foot Corrector Tutorial
Niedra Gabriel
Tutorial 1341

Watch this Tutorial
2 people like this.
Thanks Niedra! Excellent piece.
Niedra Gabriel
i am so glad you enjoyed this tutorial Hydie, I love the foot corrector.
7 people like this.
Love it. Love it. Love it. More foot corrector tutorials PLEASE???
1 person likes this.
Niedra, you are also a genius of the body. Like Joe! Thank you for this. Love it!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you JC - just checked your website and FB and you are something yourself. I will be in the UK teaching a weekend of Pilates in August in Worthing ( I believe). happy to share details if you like. contact me at niedra@spirit-moves.com
Theres H
1 person likes this.
hi, I love any foordwork excercises. Thank you. As I don't have a footcorrector, I did this tutorial with a tennis ball. It is surely not as painful and effective, but would u recommend that at all? it could then also easily included in a group workout.
many thanks
Niedra Gabriel
Theres, you are really " thinking on your feet", great idea to work with a tennis ball, it allows for a lot of benefits and you are so right, you can use it in group classes this way too. There are NEVER any hard and fast rules that would stop you form doing pilates, it is about health and fitness and finding a way - Jospeh created the magic circle originally from a beer barrel, so you are in good company.
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much! More feet, please!
Rina S
1 person likes this.
Amazing. Last night, I was feeling exhausted and achy. I didn't have the energy for a full body workout and decided to deal just with my feet. I dusted off my neglected foot corrector and went to work. This definitely invigorated my whole body. I still feel my feet in a sensitive but positive way this morning. Am I correct in assuming that this is not something to be done two days in a row? (At least not at the beginning.)
Niedra Gabriel
How exciting to read your post Rina - I am also from Israel originally, so always excited to connect with a fellow sabra. i personally see no reason not to work on your feet regularly, meaning daily. It is really more of a personal issue, as if your feet are VERY congested and calcified, the first time or two can be pretty painful and you are breaking up calcification, or stuff facia or moving little bones that may not have moved in years.... so if it seemed like it is too much, back off, but if you are ok with the sensations -you may find your energy and all your other workouts at a whole new level because of including your feet in the process. Enjoy!
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin