Intentional Mat<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 2020

Intentional Mat
Tom McCook
Class 2020

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
Thank you!! It was wonderful!!
6 people like this.
Thank you! Loved your cuing and attention to the sensations in the body. Wonderful!
6 people like this.
Great teaching from parts to whole allowing the body to make the deep connections needed for success in the related Pilates exercise. Tom, thank you so much.
9 people like this.
TOMMCOOKTOMMCOOKTOMMCOOK!!! Never have I been more integrated or been given a happier spine! Thank you!! And I have a feeling I could do this one class for the rest of my life and discover something new and profound each time. I bow to you, Sir. :)
3 people like this.
An absolutely beautiful class, I loved every moment of it! Thank you Tom McCook. :)
5 people like this.
Thank you all for your comments on the class! So great to hear this medium for being lead and having a quality class experience is happening! I wish you all continued benefits and insights. Thank you PilatesAnytime!
Great video! All about moving...and having fun with it. :) Will defiantly add some new exercises that you have shared into my early am class.
2 people like this.
This was a wonderful class! I loved the warm up and flow throughout the whole class. I'll definitely do some more workouts with Tom!
3 people like this.
Totally loved this class and how aware it made me. I would have hit 'Like' eight times if I were able.
I will definitely do this again and look out for more of Tom's classes! Thanks for the experience!
1 person likes this.
Beautiful!
1-10 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin