Mary Bowen<br>Mary Bowen<br>Documentary 2014

Mary Bowen
Mary Bowen
Documentary 2014

Watch this Documentary
2 people like this.
I had the opportunity to spend a weekend with Mary at her house in Massachusetts. Watching these videos brings back fond memories of my time with her. I came away from my pilates and the psyche experience with a fuller understanding of myself and how I can understand and relate to my clients. She helped me to feel confident that I was doing things right. What a privilege to have had two days with her and her amazing spirit. She has inspired me to do this work forever, and keep Joesph's dream going. Thank you Mary, I wish peace and happiness everyday.
2 people like this.
So wonderful to get such complete thoughts about all the lineages that related to Joe, the truths about the people in his life. Here is a woman who did pilates with so many for so long. Truly a remarkable source and woman for going beyond the physical body her entire life.
3 people like this.
Thank you! Beautiful documentary! Super important to get all the sides of the pilates story!
Kirsty H
4 people like this.
There's something about Mary....for sure :)
3 people like this.
Lovely and so rich! Thank you, Mary for all your sharing!!
Ann S
3 people like this.
I've spent a wonderful Sunday afternoon listening to you share some of your life with me. What a special treat. Thank you so very much Mary and thank you Kristi for the great interview.
It's wonderful for me read your comments on my interview with Kristi. I only wish I could hear each of your stories about Pilates and how life is unfolding for each one of you. When and if you can, come to MA for a weekend, two full days of Pilates Plus Psyche 1-1 mentoring together. How marvelous that would be!!
Thank you so much Mary!
3 people like this.
Mary your story is so inspiring. I was mesmerized watching this documentary. Thank you for sharing and being a big part of the Pilates world. You really brought Joes spirit out.
Kudos to Kristi for a great interview!
4 people like this.
Thank you Mary, for be so generous to share your stories and inspiration with all of us, we are so lucky to receive such a treasure! This video inspires me in so many ways, both as a young teacher beginning my journey and simply as a human being finding my way in life. And thank you so much Kristi, for bringing this to us and making all of it possible! The gifts you continue to bring all of us are truly invaluable.
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin