Strengthen your Abdominals<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 2035

Strengthen your Abdominals
Tash Barnard
Class 2035

Watch this Class
11 people like this.
Great Class Tash.Loved the pace and challenge .
I particularly appreciated that not all your "participants " were finding this class as easy as it can sometime appear on PA in a level 2 class...and That you gave lots of instruction and correction to Claudia who was clearly not as experienced as Kristi and Mandy . This is more like our day to day class where clients are of mixed abilities and not all super duper Pilates superstars !!
Nice one.

Sue B
1 person likes this.
loved this workout and found it challenging , thank you !
4 people like this.
Loved it. I really agree with Lizanne Barry. We have students from all walks of life. I have been teaching Pilates for almost eight years now and still did not master all the moves. That is why the more I practice the more thirsty I get to learn more and practice more. I love Pilates it changed my life!!
AWESOME class Tash! Loved the flow and cues, thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Tash... Really pleased I chose this class as my first class at this level! Will do it again & look for more classes by you as I love your thorough talk through
Btw... I'm left shaking so I must've done good huh?!
Clear and precise instructions, great workout...
Very nice class. Good cues and nice flow.
The class is absolutely great and has a fantastic flow and I'll definitely use this class as inspiration for my own practice.
I'd like to add my input about the lovely Claudia, I think this class was way too advanced for her in terms of both: pace and postures. Although Tash gave her a lot of cues and attention I think some postures were just dangerous for her and her body was simply not ready for this class. Just as an example: in minute 30:42 she is twisting her neck to see what Tash is doing and there were more situations where she clearly struggled because the exercise wasn't adapted enough for her.
Fantastic class. Thank you! I am looking forward to taking more classes from this instructor. :) Loved her voice and found her to be very charming. I know I had to do a number of modifiers in this workout. Great job to all students who filmed this class. This would not have been one I would have liked attempting to do really well out of the gates. :) This is one to keep working at for me!!!!!! Really enjoyed it. Thank you! :)
PS: I didn't even know you could do an open leg rocker with no hands. I would love to be able to get to that point!!! :) Do you think you just have to be extremely strong to get there? I can do the open leg rocker well--just not without hands! FUN!!!!! :)
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin