Energetic and Creative Mat<br>Melissa Connolly<br>Class 2091

Energetic and Creative Mat
Melissa Connolly
Class 2091

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
One year ago I requested a theraband classe from you in my comments on class 950 (a class I adore!) Thank you for providing it today...I was so surprised there were movements I hadn't done with it yet inspite of taking every theraband class on the site!! PS: I also asked for a magic circle. ;) Any chance that you filmed one of those too?
Pele
3 people like this.
Yay! You really know what true flow means! I hope for equipment classes either reformer or tower.
Paola Maruca
1 person likes this.
Love it...right in my favorites
1 person likes this.
I was so happy to see a new class from Melissa today! I always love her classes and I think this might be the best yet.! Beautiful.
2 people like this.
Lots of fun with many challenges too. Loved the mixture of the ball and the band. Thanks so much.
I love your classes Melissa! They're challenging, flowing, seamless... They're everything a Pilates class should be. Thank you:)
Gina L
1 person likes this.
Can you do a prenatal work out too? :D
3 people like this.
Pregnancy tip. Deflate an overball and use it as a cushion in your car and when sitting on a hard chair. It will truly get you off your sacrum and on to the tuberosities ....this opens pelvis and changes posture for the better. Results in better positioned baby.
2 people like this.
Love the uses of the band and ball. When I teach at the Y, there are larger classes, no equipment, so the props are so great! Thank you!
2 people like this.
Wow! What a terrific workout!! Smooth precise cues executed with great clarity in perfect timeing. I love this class!!
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin