Ballet Barre Workout<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 2276

Ballet Barre Workout
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 2276

Watch this Class
6 people like this.
Great class thank you. I love barre workout and do wish we'll get more in PA.
2 people like this.
So excited for a good barre class
3 people like this.
Excellent class. Greatly appreciate the breaks to explain technique and ballet terms. Such a nice balance of working hard, but staying calm and elegant. On a superficial note- love Gia and Laura's hair and leotards, sooo pretty
6 people like this.
Thank you so much. I really enjoyed the class. Just a side note because there was such detail to posture. I know its a dancer's thing to hyperextend (lock out the knees). You could really see that in this session, especially from the side view. For those not dancers, the calves should not be back behind the heel. Rachel Siegel Taylor did a session on imbalances in the body & she rolls out the feet standing on the foam roller that will correct this. After rolling out the feet the weight is back over the center of the feet, not behind. I had my dancers do this & they said "wow this is how everyone else must feel when standing."
Loved it! I too appreciate the breaks to explain technique and terms. So helpful to get the most out of the movements
Louise T
1 person likes this.
Amazing,inspiring teaching....more please.
2 people like this.
Just lovely.....nice to be reminded of the ballet terminology. Thank you PA and thank you Diane, Gia & Laura!
1 person likes this.
Great warm up for pre-performance, auditions, or just at home. Love!
I love this class. Thanks Diane, Laura and Gia. Excellent for people that are not familiar with ballet too. Great leg workout.
1 person likes this.
Thank you, just what I was looking for, and I'm delighted to find it on Pilates Anytime! More, and floor barre too, perhaps?!
1-10 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin