Mat Basics<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 2264

Mat Basics
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 2264

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Great session Benjamin. You got so much accomplished in a very short and succinct lesson. Loved the clarity and intent that you stayed with throughout so there was no confusion. Looking forward to seeing the continuation of these classes.
Michelle S
2 people like this.
Always a pleasure to go over the basics and Benjamin delivers them so well with absolute intent and focus. Can't wait for next...
2 people like this.
Great class, thank you Benjamin! More please, I love your style of teaching
Thank you Benjamin ! Great lesson :)
2 people like this.
Such a charming mannerism you have in your teachings. Very impressive. Thank you for sharing.
1 person likes this.
Loved the Head,Neck & Shoulder lift and standing explanation. I find so many people have difficulty with this so I will definitely try it. Thank you. Great explanations.
Benjamin Degenhardt
Thanks so much everyone, I'm so glad you are enjoying this short, introductory class! We'll build on these concepts in the upcoming classes, stay tuned.
2 people like this.
Really enjoyed this class again! So much is packed into 20 minutes, but it never feels rushed.
1 person likes this.
I lost the explanation of the hand on the back, my poor English,maybe if there would be subtitles in English,,,anyway fantastic class thank you Benjamin and PA
Benjamin Degenhardt
Hi Enrique - thanks for watching! About the little drill with the hands in the back: I am trying to get the students to experience how curling the head, neck, and shoulders forward creates a lengthening sensation in the lower back. I teach this standing up so that it becomes accessible when lying down. Often Pilates is taught in a way where the bottom half of the spine is kept from moving (neutral) which conflicts with maintaining maximum length throughout the back. I hope this makes more sense now, otherwise please come back with more questions ;)
1-10 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin