Energetic Reformer<br>John Garey<br>Class 2383

Energetic Reformer
John Garey
Class 2383

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Great! Can't believe how fast this one and that I was able to do it all! Going into my faves!
2 people like this.
I. Love it ! ... It was really nice to see here John!!
Really enjoyed this one, like having a 1:1 with you John! Would love to see you at the next STOTT UK Symposium:)
2 people like this.
FUN! FUN! FUN!
2 people like this.
Thank you john for a great class! Brings back great memories. I have missed you and so happy to see you here!
4 people like this.
Thank you all so much for the comments. The welcome I'm receiving here on PA is fantastic. It's really amazing to get such positive response about what we do for a living. Who else gets that at work? I just love my job! Can't wait to come back and work with Kristi and her team again...and again!
Michele M
1 person likes this.
So much fun! Loved all the variations and plank work:) Thanks John!!
2 people like this.
I am so happy to finally see STOTT PIlates and especially John Garey on PA! Excellent workout! Wonderful sequence of exercises, nice modifications and perfect cueing! THANKS!!
Liron L
1 person likes this.
Great class, amazing teaching. Loved having another Stott teacher here. Thank you. Next time advanced class (level 3)? TIA
Loved taking the class as much as I did watching you teach it the day you filmed it! Thank you so much!
11-20 of 117

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin