Elongate your Spine<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 2492

Elongate your Spine
Meredith Rogers
Class 2492

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class as always, Meredith! Thank you! Challenging at times, wonder if it is more like a level 2-3, or even level 3 class??
6 people like this.
Not surprising that your 7:30am FLOW mat class at the Learn from the Leaders workshop is already sold out! So glad I get your lovely instruction whenever I choose (which is never before 8am) and I don't even have to leave my home!! As always thank you Kristi for this wonderful opportunity to give all of us access to such excellent teachers/classes.
4 people like this.
Meredith, such beautiful form and fun variations!
I agree with Joni, PilatesAnytime is awesome!
1 person likes this.
Katja ~ Thank you for your feedback. After reviewing this class we have decided to change it to a Level 2/3 workout. We're glad you enjoyed it!
3 people like this.
Wow your swan dive is art. Gorgeous.
My swan dive is a disaster and I wonder if it is my anatomy or i am simply unfit.

Thank you. Your class is wonderful.
2 people like this.
Thanks for mentioning the swan dive Judy. Absolutely gorgerous!!! I flounder like a fish out of water compared to the grace and range of movement Meri demonstrates in that exercise. Hard to believe she finds lifting one leg at a time "challenging" in the earlier seated exercise and then executes this far more complex movement so artistically/beautifully.
Theresa L
1 person likes this.
Beautiful flow! Always great to do a class with you, Meredith, thank you. Loved the twists. True - I also try to find ease in the movement.
1 person likes this.
What a class! Thank you for reverse double leg stretch- it makes me focus. And the single leg stretch variation is ingenious! Have a great weekend
Z A
1 person likes this.
Wow:))
2 people like this.
Beautiful Meredith! You truly look lovely when you do those swans..such great extension. Love this class as always. Thank you!
1-10 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin