AeroPilates Reformer Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2542

AeroPilates Reformer Flow
Amy Havens
Class 2542

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
Nice choreography Amy. Looking forward to more videos.
18 people like this.
Please do more Pilates classes using this reformer,.
5 people like this.
Thank you so much for doing a class on this reformer Amy! I love the jumping with leg out and crossing behind. Absolutely can feel that working! I love your classes and look forward to more to come.
10 people like this.
The new camera angles are really helpful! Another great class Amy.
4 people like this.
Really enjoyed this class! looking forward to doing more like it.
DJ
DJ
4 people like this.
Agree with above comment the new camera angles make such a difference! thank you so much Amy I enjoyed this and look forward to more jumpboard classes. I work on a Stott reformer and have a cardio tramp which I love! have you tried that? I would be interested to see how they compare. Stott reformers do not seem to feature on PA?
1 person likes this.
Nice variation!
5 people like this.
I have a Stott Pilates reformer with the cardio tramp and I'm so happy to see you starting to do workouts with the trampoline. I've been doing jump board classes with my tramp, but I always wondered with those if I should be doing something different to adjust for the equipment I have. I really hope you will do more classes with the trampoline. Agree that the camera angles really help!
2 people like this.
Thanks, Amy, for a fun, short class! As always, great cues and variations. Like DJ and Oranjegirl, I have the Stott cardio tramp and my clients love it! More, please!
Thanks gals...well, looks like I'll need to plan a few more classes using this Reformer eh?! Happy to do so! :)
1-10 of 79

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin