Mat for Back Pain<br>Juan Nieto<br>Class 2556

Mat for Back Pain
Juan Nieto
Class 2556

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
really wonderful class! I have a lot of clients including myself with lumbar pain and have been working on similar concepts, however your cueing is really wonderful and helpful I can't wait to incorporate....more more more please :)))
2 people like this.
Excellent class!!! I was lucky to have Juan N. as my instructor on the Runity Coach Program, and his knowledge help me as PT to improve my techniques during my PIlates classes and as Personal Trainer in my clients workouts. Awesome.....
Denes D
1 person likes this.
Fantastic, such a useful video, I'm so glad to have found it, Thank you!!!
2 people like this.
I always love learning from you! Fantastic class and so simple and eloquent. My back feels great this morning.
1 person likes this.
Wonderful and insightful instructions!! Something about Pilates for neck pain would be awesome as well
J S
1 person likes this.
Juan, This class was great. I would love to see more. Thank you.
2 people like this.
This was one of the best classes ever. I learned so much about my body and movement. More from Juan please!! He's a gifted teacher!!!
2 people like this.
Lots of details and ideas on how to work with back pain. Calm and thoughtful! Thanks, great class!
MKV
1 person likes this.
Juan you are so brilliant in your teachings ! It's been long since you've come on PA ! Thank you !
fantastic class, thank you! particularly loved the thoracic extension at the end. felt new muscles
31-40 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin