Prenatal Inner Strength<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2580

Prenatal Inner Strength
Courtney Miller
Class 2580

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Fantastic Courtney, really got me out of my lull ;) Thanks a million.
1 person likes this.
Oh my god! I've found this class really chanllenging! I'm in my first trimester and I'm taking things carefully :) . I really loved the way you explain the exercises and I'll be training with you throughout my pregnancy.
Angela S
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Courtney. I always learn so much from your classes. Enjoy your pregnancy and new baby. With lots of love from Australia . Regards Ange

1 person likes this.
Courtney you rock! loved this workout
Wonderful class! 13 weeks pregnant, so starting to modify more intensely. Loved the balance between thoughtfulness and challenge. My wrists are sensitive also, so appreciated the consideration there. I wish there were more pre-natal equipment videos from Courtney, thank you!
1 person likes this.
I really liked this workout. It isn't just for those who are pregnant.
1 person likes this.
Hi Courtney, thanks for these exercises. Do you recommend a max amount of times a week to do pilates while pregnant? -I have no body issues, baby seems healthy as well =)
1 person likes this.
Thank you Courtney- Beautiful work and challenging as always, pregnant or not. Well done, best wishes and congratulations!
2 people like this.
Dear Courtney ,
Thank you for this great workout . I have a question : I have heard that during the pregnancy , I should avoid work on the Work of rectus abdominus , movement like crunch you do at the very begining joined with footwork . Can you explain me ?

Thank you again , Best regard ,
Candice
Hi Candice ,
We know this is a complicated and often asked question. We will send a message to Courtney alerting her to your question so she can speak for herself. Thanks for the interest!
31-40 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin