Rock and Roll Mat<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 2566

Rock and Roll Mat
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 2566

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
oh boy, what a BRILLIANT class it is! thank you so much Sarah! i LOVE it and seems like gonna do it, as it usually happen with me when i find a gem like that, very often. my body is singing now just like you during the single leg kick =) much love from Moscow!
1 person likes this.
Fun! Thank you, Sarah.
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this class with all the rocking variantions and it feels good that even the instructors sometimes just dream about the perfect posture and are willing to speak it out loud. Thanks a lot!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class! Loved the functional movements!
Thanks Cindy. This was a fun class!
Clemencia Puerta
Lovely Class Sarah.... your attitude is great, very positive spirit reflected during all the repertoire. I liked the variations!... always in line with the BASI´s principles. Thanks a lot!
Clemencia Puerta Thank you for your kind words!  It is lovely to connect(virtually) through PilatesAnytime. 
Mandoline R
1 person likes this.
Wooo! Fun and creative class! I like to have classes that are less conventionnal. Fast paced, almost cardio. Just challenging enough for a 2/3 level. Merci Sarah from Montréal!
Mandoline R Sorry for the delay!  Somehow I missed this message.  Thank you for taking the time to write and I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed the challenge the class provoked.  Hugs from Santa Barbara. 
Thanks for this fun and different class!
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin