Active Aging Mat<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 2599

Active Aging Mat
Erika Quest
Class 2599

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Erica I loved that especially the new way to do a side bend at the start of the class
Nikki D
1 person likes this.
Love this session, I was only going to watch but couldn't help but join in! Feel ready to start the day now. Thank you Erica.
Erika Quest
Oh thanks, Caroline and Nikki! Appreciate you taking class with me. Active aging is so important Much love, Erika
Steph Anie
this is my first class, all I had was a mat. it was a lovely introduction to Pilatesanytime thank you.
Erika Quest
Hey, Steph! WOW, that's great and I'm so honored. I love working with Active Agers so appreciate you taking this class. There's so many wonderful classes and instructors to enjoy on Pilates Anytime so have fun with your journey! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Delightful! Going to suggest some of my friends with preteen kids try doing this with the kids. I think this would be such a fun way for them to be initiated into movement and they will adore those mind games. I may just have to buy a Bosu ball so I can take your other mat classes too. Oh my goodness... 949 area code? That is for real and you are just up the road from where I am in the real world!
Erika Quest
Oh thanks, Joni! That sounds like a wonderful idea and YES, I'm right in the 949 as my studio is in Laguna Beach! Come by for a visit anytime! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Erica - this was fantastic - beautiful exercises and fun brain games too! I loved every minute especially the banana splits and the perched clams and everything! I borrowed some ideas for my lovely ladies and they really loved it too- thanks so much,Erica!
Erika Quest
Thank you, Helen! Your words are so very sweet and banana splits are my favorite "game" in this video. So happy that your ladies loved it too. Have a wonderful day and much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Nikki found this class great for beginning her day. I just discovered it was a fine way to end mine. Thank you.
1-10 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin