Move your Pelvis<br>Cara Reeser<br>Tutorial 2799

Move your Pelvis
Cara Reeser
Tutorial 2799

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
It all makes sense!! Love the way you teach ❤️ Thank you
1 person likes this.
Well, that was superb! I'm sure this will help me in my practice as well as help as I teach my clients. I love your clarity and the simplicity you bring to your teaching Cara. Also, the videography was perfect for seeing what you were saying - and so was Lora's beautiful movement.
Ann S
1 person likes this.
WOW...that was a real ah ha moment! And such beautiful movement-like a symphony. I and my students thank you, Cara.
1 person likes this.
This was so helpful in finding another and I think more helpful way of seeing and feeling and cueing
spinal articulation. Can't wait to steal from you and use it!
1 person likes this.
Cara I find your teaching inspirational....truly. The breakdown of the correct pelvic movement in the swan was fantastic, the idea that pelvis goes into extension was something I have never been taught and caused a lot of problems in the lumbar area,thanks for clarifying
1 person likes this.
Lucie Bécus
1 person likes this.
Wonderful tutorial! I always pick up so much from your classes and lectures. On to the Tower class now!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Cara, I loved this and so did all my clients. Great watching them suddenly access movement throughout the spine as opposed to the 'pick me!' joints which love to do it all!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Cara for this tutorial. The information is so important and you explained it flawlessly. What I also find compelling is you Cara. You seem so genuine and supportive. Thank you.
Sara O
1 person likes this.
Gracias Cara, muy interesante tu tutorial, me va ser muy util para poder explicar a mis alumnas como mover la pellvis.

21-30 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin