Pilates for Athletes<br>Michael F. & Ton V.<br>Workshop 2794

Pilates for Athletes
Michael F. & Ton V.
Workshop 2794

Watch this Workshop
Great workshop! Can't wait to try some of these myself, thank you!
Great exercises again. Such a great teachers. Happily I followed their certification programm. Learned so much of you guys and still does. X
1 person likes this.
Only watched half so far but loving the workshop. Learnt so much. Love your teaching style and humour! Where do I get info on certification program?
1 person likes this.
Great, lots of learning.

Punch with rotation on reformer: legs outside shoulder rest for more stability ? or other reason ?
Thank you Maureen! We hope you will love the rest as well! We do not have a certification program, we do teach this workshop as a 3 hour workshop for numerous organizations. Hope we will see you there!!!!
Ileana! Thank you for your comment and question. For the Rotational Punch on the Reformer we like to place the legs on the outside of the shoulder boxes because you can squeeze the legs into the shoulder boxes and this will help stabilize as it will activate the adductors, which makes it easier to connect to the pelvic floor muscles and the abdominals. If this does not work for you, you can keep the legs on the inside of the shoulder boxes and press the legs out. You will activate the abductors more. Try both and let us know what you like!
Time to ditch the Nike shoes if you are teaching foot fitness
Go barefoot or wear a Vibram five finger shoe
Thank you for this great workshop. Loved the spine and sholder rotation in the reformer, soo deep. I have scoliosis so I felt chalenging to do the left side, that is my short side. I will for sure use this exercises with my clients! Hugs from Monclova, Mexico.
This was helpful - I got some good ideas thanks
fantastic focus, I would love if you could share more details on reason for side walk squat whilst keeping the ball still?
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin