Dynamic Pelvic Stability<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 2828

Dynamic Pelvic Stability
Tom McCook
Class 2828

Watch this Class
Paola Maruca
It is always such a nice feeling when Tom McCook is in the house. Body feels super. Impeccable cues. Loved it. Hope to see more of him on PA in the next few days.
Z A
1 person likes this.
That was such a calm and effective workout. It is always a pleasure and delight. Thank you Tom.
3 people like this.
What a treat! I had one hour only for "ME" and it was so rewarding! Thank you Tom! Lucky are the people who get to take daily classes with you!
1 person likes this.
That was fun and very challenging.. there are a few of those i have to work up to for sure. I love when Tom is here! his cueing is spot on. Great workout!

3 people like this.
Thank you all for your wonderful feedback! Really happy to hear you enjoyed this new class. I've included several corrective exercises from the mat onto the Reformer for functional strength.. Thank you Pilates Anytime, it's always a great pleasure!
Great class. Great instruction. It's the day after, and I am SORE!
3 people like this.
This is one to savor and repeat often. I love the detailed cues for the pelvis, femur, and feet. fantastic class
Thank you, Tom. I like your peaceful and calm mood when you teach. I am waiting for your next class.
1 person likes this.
Love, love, love your classes, Tom! Thank you for a mindful and challenging flow. :)
1 person likes this.
LOVE YOUR CLASSES AND YOUR CALM VOCAL CUES. THANK YOU!!!!
1-10 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin