Connecting to your Reformer<br>Lesley Logan<br>Class 2829

Connecting to your Reformer
Lesley Logan
Class 2829

Watch this Class
Lucie Bécus
Thanks Lesley - I enjoyed the flow and variations on the springs!
1 person likes this.
I am so excited about this class, because it will help guide me while I use my equipment at home. Thank you, Lesley!
Lucie, thank you for taking class! I am happy to hear you enjoyed playing with the spring variations. xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Lisa, love that you are going to try this at home! Have fun with it and can't wait to hear how it goes. xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Lesley terrific class thanks a bunch. Especially enjoyed the pace - controlled yet SO effective .
Paula, thank you a bunch! xx~LL
3 people like this.
I loved the workout! All of the cues and spring adjustments truly helped connect me deeper to my reformer. Also I the one leg standing tendon stretch prep you did was brilliant! That really helped me find the glutes in the exercise. I will definitely keep practicing this to help with that tough exercise. Thanks for sharing your expertise. I hope to see more videos from you
1 person likes this.
Well done! Thank you Lesley-that was great, loved the cuing and looking forward to seeing more classes from you
Joel and Patti, thank you for your compliments and feedback! I can't wait to bring you more. Yay for the one leg Tendon stretch! It's my favorite tool...ok well maybe one of my favorite tools to use. xx~LL
2 people like this.
Great class Lesley! Loved your cues. So connecting!
1-10 of 46

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin