Cardio Interval Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2916

Cardio Interval Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 2916

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Great class! Just when I needed this! I love when I see a new jump board class on here. I definitely was sweating through this one. I have lower back and shoulder issues, so I put my Bosu ball on the reformer and leaned back on it for the upright jumping portion - it was so tough to jump my legs straight - my abs were shaking like crazy. Love you Amy!
1 person likes this.
I liked this class a lot, I loved your clothes Amy :)
Gerri M
1 person likes this.
Love the jumping. ...took my January blahs and blew them away! Nice cues..fun class!
1 person likes this.
Doing this tomorrow!! Can't wait!
1 person likes this.
Awesome class Amy! I'm trying to incorporate more cardio in my life and this class delivered! I loved it. Second class of yours I took this week. (Took one of your tower classes again!)
1 person likes this.
Funny right when you clanged the reformer I did the same thing. I think owe as well! Fun good workout! Loved the 100's. And I love the cue about not resting my leg on the shoulder rest.
1 person likes this.
i loved this class...wasn't always clear on what springs she had on for each jump set. red/blue? blue? red?
Excelente!!!
1 person likes this.
Sooo happy when I see a new jump board class from you Amy! :) Yay! Can't wait to try this tomorrow! Looks fun and challenging~as usual!
1 person likes this.
Loved the class. Thank you.
1-10 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin