HIIT Reformer Fusion 1<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2989

HIIT Reformer Fusion 1
Courtney Miller
Class 2989

Watch this Class
AHHHMAZZZZING!!! I love this workout so much. We have an athletic clientele that will eat this up. Thank you Courtney for always bringing something new and challenging to the table. Love Love Love this.
Nico G
5 people like this.
Thank you for bringing some fitness aspects into the work. Very creative and fun. Love it.
1 person likes this.
uaoooo sei tornata!!!!! grazie .. è sempre bello vedere le tue lezioni!!!!
3 people like this.
How amazing you look! You are such an incredible roll model for every young woman that wants to be a Mom and still keep her fabulous body strong and healthy. Love all your creative workouts and the cues are so spot on. Thanks for all you do for all of us!!
4 people like this.
This was brilliant - I have been hoping that there would be a class that would incorporate some cardio for a harder workout, I am unable to run but want to maximise the results. Would love to see more along this theme. Thank you
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class! Love the cardio, it's nice to get a full workout in one😄
2 people like this.
Thank you - I loved it and it is exactly what I need!! Can't wait for class 2
Thank you Courtney! My kind of work-out!
Gerri M
1 person likes this.
You are always so inspiring and fun! wonderfully creative Pilates exercises with infusion of cardio....thanks Courtney for sharing and inspiring
Z A
1 person likes this.
Wow, cannot wait for the other classes. The intervals were a nice add on both mentally and physically. Thank you Courtney.
1-10 of 104

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin