HIIT Reformer Fusion 2<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2986

HIIT Reformer Fusion 2
Courtney Miller
Class 2986

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏?
Catherine G
Finally did one of your classes after many of my instructors rave about you. Now I know why. What a fabulous workout, my butt loves you and the cardio HIIT is just what I needed. I'll make sure I attend one of your workshops when you're next in Sydney Australia. Cheers mate.
Can you please tell me the class # for the other two in the series? I can't find them. Thx
Lori
2 people like this.
Tracie the other classes are 2988 and 2989
Yardley C
OK I did this class again today and boy, Courtney your motivation and positivity is awesome. Thank you. I so needed it today after a longer break than I would have liked...
Courtney you are QUINE of pilates and my favorite instructor!!!! Big thank you for this amazing work out !!! I done it!!!!
Great class Courtney. I'm sure all these exercises can be done on a low allegro reformer? I don't have a low reformer but I teach classes on a low allegro

Suzana L
Courtney fantastic workout! Very creative and innovative!
I am so delighted to see so many ways to train on the reformer. Well done!
Keep up the good work xx
Absolutely loved this. Totally inspired me for my own class creations!
I have been giving this class for the last week. After teaching the classical order for ages this is such a greath of fresh air. My butt is killing me and my clients love the new workout. I am also an athletic style instructor so this really suits my style.
41-50 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin