Day 1: Discovery<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 3010

Day 1: Discovery
Kristi Cooper
Class 3010

Watch this Class
7 people like this.
Hooray for May and Pilates Day and PA!

4 people like this.
Pilates is such a gift for our bodies and minds! If you have not yet discovered this then why not start with Kristi's 10 day challenge- and if you already know the method is brilliant then schedule the 10 days now!!
2 people like this.
Did this in my pajamas. What a great start to the day!
1 person likes this.
Powerful stuff Kristi! Many thanks for the challenge
2 people like this.
Love, love, love! Great way to start the challenge. I'm so looking forward to the coming days. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
This was a delightful way to spend my morning, especially on Pilates Day! Looking forward to the inspiration & education you'll share with us over the next 9 days, Kristi! THANK YOU, as always. XOXO
4 people like this.
Oh my gosh Kristi, thank you so much! Nothing like foundations to strip away the compensations we build up as teachers and show us where our own weakness and imbalances are. You just helped hit my re-set button. Can't wait for 2-10!
2 people like this.
That felt wonderful! Thank You!
1 person likes this.
A Pilates re-charge!! Love it!
Thank you Kristi, this basic is the most powerful movement we should do every day. I invited my pupils to take part at this challenge. Tomorrow we will do it together as cool down after our beach-volleyball training. I'm looking forward to see how they move😊. Greetings from Austria 🇦🇹
1-10 of 83

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin